WhatsApp is finally rolling out the reactions feature. According to Mark Zuckerberg’s announcement, this feature will be available to all users.
So what is exactly this feature? we can select a particular message and react to the message. Initially, 6 emojis will be available. Will Cathcart(Head of WhatsApp) shared a video on his Twitter account.
How to use the reaction feature?
First of all, you need to update WhatsApp. This feature will be available for chats and groups.
- First, open the chat you want to react to.
- Press and hold the message you want to react to.
- A popup with 6 emojis will show up.
- You just have to select the emoji.
- Soon you will be able to see the reaction under the message.
To enable/disable reaction notifications, under Settings -> Notifications as a toggle called Reaction Notifications.
WhatsApp updated still not getting this feature
Currently feature is available to some selected beta users soon you will be able to use the feature. Read about WP20 WhatsApp message.